HOLY FIRE III REIKI 2 CLASS - IN PERSON - TBA
In order to take Reiki 2 you must be at least 1-2 months out from Reiki 1 and using the energy everyday on oneself to grow and connect with the reiki flow.
This next level has two options to it, you may take the level 2 for personal use and not want to be a practitioner so you do not need a certificate or further training after the initial class.
For those who want to expand to becoming a practitioner then there will be an added class for another day set by Sloane and the students and after that class a certificate will be given.
Reiki 2 class, is the next step on the path of remembrance of the power you already have inside of you and is a beautiful and deeper way for one to connect with GUS (God, Source, Universe). It will elevate your whole being in so many beautiful ways and open you up even more to the magic of the universe.
What you will Learn -
The Symbols Sei He Ki, and Hon Sha Za Sho Nen - The symbol for harmony in the mind and the symbol for distance healing.
- You will learn what these symbols bring to us in the path of awakening and how to use them in basic application.
- You will be shown how to integrate them into your everyday life and how they can help with anxiety, depression, imbalance in the chakra system and just life in general.
- Practice giving a reiki treatment and learning how to feel energy from other people. This is a hands on class for the last part of the class you will be working on other classmates to connect and learn how to use the energy.
- You will practice several ways to do distance healing and how to use the symbols together for healing yourself and others.
Japanese Reiki Techniques:
- — The Three Pillars of Reiki: Gassho meditation; Reiji-ho: to develop intuition and inner guidance to know how and where to treat; Chiryo.
- — Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field.
- — Byosen Scan: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them.
Reiki ignition and healing meditation experiences (25 minutes each):
- — Ocean of Holy Love Experience - Meditation
- — Holy Fire® III Reiki level 2 Placement for the following symbols - Sei he Ki & Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen Reiki symbols - Meditation
Date - TBA
NOTE: This class now includes Reiki 2 Certificate and if you need the Reiki manual either digitally or the physical copy it is also included in the class fee.
**Please also note there will be a 1 hour follow up Zoom class call a month later to review and answer any questions or concerns you are having using what you learned in class.
**The physical manual needs to be shipped NO later then 1 week prior to class so please NOTE this.
"If you want to learn the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy frequency and vibration" Nikola Tesla
*****Things you will need for this class:
A blanket, yoga mat, journal/ notebook, whatever you need to be comfortable, along with snacks and drinks.
Reiki 1 & 2 Manual which you can purchase in binder form or via digital form if you do not have it already.
But most importantly you will need an openness to fully receive all the knowledge and the first energy power symbol of this beautiful modality.