Holy Fire Reiki FAQs
Medical Reiki FAQs
Reiki is mind-body medicine, a natural healing system that gently harmonizes your energy system. It supports the ability to release emotional and physical blocked energy. Reiki means Universal Life Energy: Rei means Universal Life and Ki mean energy. Ki should be vibrant, free flowing and abundant to support a healthy state of well being. Reiki utilizes the body's own energy while it channels universal energy to increase the body's own healing powers and bring about general wellness.
Through Reiki, the heart of the problem is found, addressed and guidance is given to alleviate stresses and pains emotionally and physically. The incredible benefits include emotional balance, relief from stress, decrease in body pain, issues with sleep disorders, over all well being.
Reiki involves the simple, gentle placement of hands on or above particular parts of the body including organs, glands and joints in order to create a smooth flow of energy throughout the body and facilitate relaxation and healing.
For thousands of years, people in the Far East have tuned to this energy to modify anything and everything, from behavior to serious physical illness and disease. It is highly compatible with traditional medicine, chiropractic, massage, acupuncture and psychotherapy.
Practiced world-wide in hospitals, hospices, private practices, and wellness centers, Reiki is enjoying global recognition as a beneficial form of complementary and integrative medicine and has become according the AHA one of the top three complementary in-patient therapies in U.S. hospitals.
- Supports feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
- Reduces anxiety.
- Supports emotional well being.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Reduces anxiety and tension.
- Can accelerate and stimulate the natural healing process.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Balances the Chakra system.
- Reverses negative habits.
- Reclaims scattered energy from the past.
- Be sent across time and space.
- Clears negative energy from spaces and locations
- Can reduce and/or relieve pain.
- Removes energetic congestion and blockages.
- Enhances the benefits of other natural therapies.
- Supports intuitive development.
- Supports healthy energy hygiene.
- Promotes relaxation and improved sleep.
A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through you and around you. Reiki helps to align the body, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation, a feelings of peace, balance and wellbeing.
The Reiki session is offered fully clothed, laying on a table. You'll experience light, non-invasive touch with Sloane's touch in very specific points on the body according to the reiki practice. Some people fall into a deep, sleep like meditative state. Sometimes the experience of Reiki is dramatic, while for other people, the first session in particular may be uneventful, although they feel somehow better afterward. The most common experience is an almost immediate release of stress and a feeling of deep relaxation and tranquility.
Holy Fire® III Reiki is an evolutionary form of Usui Reiki which was introduced by William Lee Rand of the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT) for the first time in January 2014. This reiki was an expansion on the teachings of Sensei Usui and Sensei Takata, it is both powerful and gentle, noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness.
It also changed the attunement process as it removed the teachers energy from mixing with the students energy by what is called an "ignition" which is the opening of the energy channel in the student. This allows the energy to be more pure and it has no chance of "ego" attachments from the teacher.
As Covid hit the globe strongly which caused the shut down and in ability for Reiki practitioners to see clients and did not allow anyone to teach in person, the need for a solution had to emerge. In March 2020 during the Spring Solstice, Mr. Rand during a session with another Reiki Master, Colleen Beneilli ,received a unique "ignition" and he channeled a higher level of Holy Fire Reiki. This new Holy Fire Reiki would be able to allow the energy to be taught via internet with no interference or diminishment of the energy in any way, and is actually a more powerful and effective healing energy.
- Holy Fire energy is more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness then the traditional form of Usui Reiki.
- When received through a class training the energy continues to develop in the itself to be even more evolved and effective to the receiver.
- It heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- The energy spontaneously provides a knowing of guidance that is helpful for every level of life experiences.
- You can access the Holy Fire energy much quicker when ready to use it for healing.
- It is both powerful and gentle, provides purification, healing, empowerment, and guidance.
- I release angry thoughts and feelings.
- I release thoughts of worry.
- I'm grateful for my many blessings.
- I work with integrity in my daily life.
- I will be kind to all people.
- Looking for the live interaction of a real class, but with the comfort and convenience of an online class you can take from your own home
- Intuitively drawn or attracted to Reiki without knowing why
- Looking to re-establish a connection to your deepest self and the universal energy
- Seeking a profound and nourishing life-long spiritual practice
- Dealing with chronic pain or anxiety/depression and wanting to help heal yourself
- Interested in personal growth and development
- A highly sensitive person struggling with absorbing the energy of others
- Wanting to develop knowledge on alternative healing methods for yourself, your family, your pets and your clients
- Feeling stuck in life and in need of positive movement forward
Simply stated by Master/ Teacher Reiki practitioner Raven Keyes, who wrote the book “ Medical Reiki” and who has been a leader in connecting Reiki or Energy Medicine with Modern Medicine, “Medical Reiki” delivers healing energy called Reiki by a Master who is trained and attuned to the highest level of Reiki practice”. The Master then receives additional training to apply treatments that are safe and unobtrusive to patients in medical settings such as operating rooms, chemotherapy suites, birthing rooms, pre and post surgical sessions as well as the post-surgery recovery period.
This training follows very strict guidelines enabling the Master to work seamlessly and in tandem as they partner with Physicians and Surgeons. This results in improved outcomes for the patients in their care.
Medical Reiki is beneficial for clients dealing with the challenge of an upcoming or recovery from surgery, dealing with the challenges of Cancer treatments, pregnancy, delivery or post-partum issues.
nergy Medicine has been implemented for surgical patients by renowned surgeons Mehmet Oz and Dr. Sheldon Feldman. They confer the benefits of Reiki practice assisting their patients prior to surgery, during surgery and post surgery. Dr. Feldman is the first Doctor/ Surgeon to speak at the National Reiki Conference and is a strong advocate of Reiki healing partnering with modern medicine. He has endorsed Master Medical Reiki practitioner Raven Keyes to work along side him in the operating room for over 15 years.
The overall benefits recognized throughout major health centers by Surgeons and other Physicians are as follows:
- Stimulates tissue and bone healing post trauma/surgery
- Minimizes pain
- Stimulates the immune system
- Detoxifies the body
- Supports a peaceful, deep state of relaxation
- Dissolves energy blockages & tension
- Supports the well being of a person receiving traditional medical treatments that maybe debilitating (e.g. chemotherapy, radiation, surgery and kidney dialysis)
- Increases the vibrational frequency on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels.
- Blood pressure stabilizes on the operating table
- Minimizes bleeding
- Decreases complications
- Shortens hospital stays
- Accelerates healing
- Minimizes use of pain medication post surgery
At the Cleveland Clinic’s Center for Integrative Medicine, Reiki has been utilized for the treatment of Cancer, Chronic pain, infertility, digestive problems, Parkinson disease and stress related diseases and psychological illness.
The Brigham and Woman’s Hospital in Boston states in their research data along with data of others "Reiki promotes relaxation, relieves stress and anxiety, reduces pain, fatigue and improves the overall quality of life.”
The bottom line is Reiki/ Energy Medicine, dives deeper and extends further than we can really comprehend. Once the session begins, the activation of the parasympathetic nervous system sends hormones of “rest and restore” also known as “ rest and digest” sweeping through the body.
There is a deeper essence to this healing modality that truly is experienced in a different way.
However, the end result is always one of peacefulness and a depth of healing that words can not truly describe as each person experiences it how the energy works with them.